Lake Living at its Best!
Ozawkie Kansas is located on the north-west edge of Lake Perry in Jefferson County on Highway 92 just 9 miles west of Oskaloosa. We are a peaceful community with the scenic views and friendly neighbors. There are many activities and events happening all around, and with Lake Perry right at our feet there is much to see and do.
Information for visitors in and around Ozawkie:
- Events and Activities – A calendar of local and area events and activities.
- Food and Drink – Places to eat and drink in and around our city.
- History of Ozawkie – Our city has quite a past. Learn about one of the oldest, but newest cities in Kansas.
- Permits and Licenses – Resources to obtain permits and licenses for hunting, fishing, camping and more.
- Places to Stay – A list of nearby lodging options.
- Sports and Recreation – This is what Lake Perry and surrounding area is all about. There’s much to do in and around our beautiful lake.