Lake Living at its Best!
Our City offers a full governing body and public works to serve our residents and keep our city at its best.
BUILDING INSPECTOR – Paul Crawford
email: Building Inspector
CITY ATTORNEY -Lee Hendricks
2887 SW Mac Vicar Avenue
Topeka, KS 66611
CITY CLERK: Mazi Barnes
Office of the Ozawkie City Clerk:
Ozawkie KS 66070
City of Ozawkie
P.O. Box 120
Ozawkie KS 66070
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday – Closed
CITY TREASURER -Jamie Klenklen
PUBLIC WORKS – Michael Knight
POLICE DEPT-CITY LIMITS-Timothy Bacon, Ozawkie Police Chief
PH: 785-876-2550 or Dial 911
- Police/Fire/Ambulance – Dial 911
- City Water/ Sewer Emergencies – During City Office Hours: 785-876-2550, After Hours: 785-640-1194
- Electrical Service- 1-800-544-4857
- Homeland Security – 1-800-237-3239
- Gas Service – 1-888-482-4950
- Embarq Phone Service – 1-800-788-3600
- American Red Cross – 1-866-990-9910
- Battered Women – 785-354-7927 or 785-234-3300 (24 hrs)
- Ozawkie Fire District #7: 524 Kiowa, Chief James Snyder
- For a BURN PERMIT, call 785-876-2200
Meetings are held the 1st Monday of every month at 7:00 pm.
The Ozawkie Township Hall, owned and operated by the Ozawkie Township, is a great place to host meetings, receptions, banquets, family reunions, and more at a very reasonable price.
For Info and Reservations for the Township Hall, call Jamie Klenklen at 785-224-9011
- Cable TV – Giant Communications 1-800-346-9084
- Electric – Westar Energy 1-800-383-1183
- Natural Gas – Kansas Gas Service 1-800-794-4780
- Popular Telephone, Internet, Cable/Dish TV:
- Water/Sewer/Trash – Contact the City of Ozawkie at 785-876-2550
Trash Service and recycling from S.M. Ball Waste Disposal at 785-393-1051
OTHER SERVICES FOR THE CITY OF OZAWKIE:
- US Post Office – Ozawkie: 104 Main 785-876-2499
- City Newspaper…Valley Falls Vindicator 785-945-3257
- City Park – Located behind the Township Hall along Kansa Drive, the park contains a shelter house and playground equipment for public use. The shelter house and Township Hall are both available to reserve for group functions.
- City Dump Site – Vegetation – Is behind the city maintenance building on Kiowa for residents to use in disposing of *YARD WASTE ONLY* (grass, tree limbs, plants, bushes, etc.).