Perry Lakeside Living at its Best!
Our City, though small, offers a full governing body and public works to serve our residents and keep our city at its best.
BUILDING INSPECTOR – Dennis Gordinier
email: Building Inspector
CITY ATTORNEY -Lee Hendricks
2887 SW Mac Vicar Avenue
Topeka, Ks 66611
CITY CLERK: Gail Dillenbeck
Office of the Ozawkie City Clerk: 524 Kiowa Drive, Ozawkie
City of Ozawkie
Ozawkie KS 66070
Monday thru Friday: 9am – 1pm
Saturday & Sunday – Closed
CITY TREASURER -Jamie Klenklen
PUBLIC WORKS SUPERVISOR – Scott Gibson
PUBLIC WORKS – Sam Mowder
POLICE DEPT-CITY LIMITS-Timothy Bacon, Ozawkie Police Chief
PH: 785-438-7747 or Dial 911
- Police/Fire/Ambulance – Dial 911
- City Water/ Sewer Emergencies – During City Office Hours: 785-876-2550, After Hours: 785-640-1194 or 785-608-3547
- Electrical Service- 1.800.544.4857
- Homeland Security – 1.800.237.3239
- Gas Service – 1.888.482.4950
- Embarq Phone Service – 1.800.788.3600
- American Red Cross – 1.866.990.9910
- Battered Women – 785.354.7927 or 785.234.3300 (24 hrs)
- Ozawkie Fire District #7………. 524 Kiowa, Chief James Snyder
- For a BURN PERMIT, call 785.876.2200
Meetings are held the 1st Monday of every month at 7 pm.
The Ozawkie Township Hall, owned and operated by the Ozawkie Township, is a great place to host meetings, receptions, banquets, family reunions, and more at a very reasonable price.
For Info and Reservations for the Township Hall, either call Marci Rosencutter at 785-220-8652 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cable TV – Giant Communications 1.800. 346.9084
- Electric – Westar Energy 1.800.383.1183
- Natural Gas – Kansas Gas Service 1.800.794.4780
- Popular Telephone, Internet, Cable/Dish TV:
- Water/Sewer/Trash – Contact the City of Ozawkie at 785.876.2550
Trash Service and recycling from S.M. Ball Waste Disposal at 785.393.1051
OTHER SERVICES FOR THE CITY OF OZAWKIE:
- US Post Office – Ozawkie……….104 Main 785.876.2499
- City Newspaper…Valley Falls Vindicator 785.945.3257
- City Park – Located behind the Township Hall along Kansa Drive, the park contains a shelter house and playground equipment for public use. The shelter house and Township Hall are both available to reserve for group functions.
- City Dump Site – Vegetation – Is behind the city maintenance building on Kiowa for residents to use in disposing of *YARD WASTE ONLY (grass, tree limbs, plants, bushes, etc.).